10 Modern Conveniences I Love!
1. My coffee pot. Coffee is essential to get me going in the morning.
2. My blow dryer. If not for this one my hair would be flat and stuck to my head. Yuck!
3. My television. What would I do without American Idol, Bones, House, Fringe, Off the Map, Harry's Law.....?
4. My laptop. This is my companion for half the day almost every day. I would be lost without it.
5. My stove. I really don't like this appliance but my family does.
6. My Ipod. My small pink Ipod is loaded with several hundred songs. I love them all, mostly praise and worship music.
7. My digital camera. I can capture my most precious memories with this devise and transfer the pics onto my computer. Love this new technical generation.
8. My Kindle. I'm a book addict so now there's a little space left on my bookshelves.
9. My microwave oven. I'm all about convenience and this has saved me more time than I could have ever imagined it would.
10. My cellphone. Last but certainly not least. What did I ever do without this wonderful portable phone?
I realize this list makes me sound like a materialistic, lazy woman. I will say I enjoy all the modern conveniences of this world and have been blessed to have them. It is true I love having all these "things" but truth be told I could do without any or all of them if I "had to". I'm just thankful I don't have to right now.
© Copyright Julie E. Moore